Tuesday, June 2, 2015

How to sell Avon

Looking for the best way to sell Avon and be successful in your Avon business?
I'm an Avon independent sales representative from Point Pleasant, WV.  I've been with Avon for less than a year.  I'm able to work from home, and I'm already getting into leadership with Avon.
The best way to sell Avon for me has been to get the word out.  It's that simple.  You can't sell it if people do not know you have it.  You cannot offer the opportunity if people do not know about it.
So wear your Avon products, pass out your brochures, post it on social media, start a blog, call or text everyone you know, put decals on your car, put a sign in your yard..... however you would like to do it, just get the word OUT!
And never assume that someone would not be interested... they may turn out to be your best customer or downline member yet!  Present your opportunity to them and let them decide for themselves!

If you are not an Avon representative and would like to learn more about the opportunity let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment