Thursday, June 4, 2015

Shocking Father's Day video from Avon





It's definitely got people talking!  What do you think??

I think this is a bold statement, that done it's job!  It got people talking, didn't it?  Avon definitely isn't just for your grandmother anymore!
I love this video and the message behind it.  I'm hearing a lot of Avon reps say "oh, well, I like the message behind it, just not the cussing."
Like it or not, good or bad, it's bringing (or more like DEMANDING) attention to Avon.  Use it to your advantage to market your business... don't be afraid to stand out!
I'll probably get a little hate over sharing and promoting this video for my Avon business.  But ya know what, ladies??  FUCK THAT!  I love this video!

Want to see what new products Avon has out?  Would you like to invest in your future and start your own business?  Now is a good time to do both!



No comments:

Post a Comment