Saturday, April 11, 2015

Avon Fundraiser for March of Dimes

I am officially doing my first Avon fundraiser!  Not only am I excited to be furthering my Avon business, it is a foundation and cause that is very personal to me and that I am extremely passionate about. The March of Dimes.

This amazing foundation does so much for babies and their families....  research, prevention, treatment,  education, funding. My twin nieces were born far too early... and almost taken far too soon.  Both were a little over 1 pound at birth.  After 3 months in the NICU of being on ventilators (life support), feeding tubes, I.V.'s, heart monitors, breathing monitors, oxygen monitors, incubators, medicines, and far too many close calls... they got to come home. Thanks to all of the things this wonderful foundation does... I have two, alive and very healthy, nieces.  (Who are 17 years old now!!)


If you would like to shop my online Avon store and the profits go to this fundraiser, please contact me and I will do that as well.

Help us save babies... shop or donate today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment