Monday, April 13, 2015

Can you make money selling Avon?

I've been asked this same question frequently... do you make any money with Avon?  There's a few ways I could answer that question.  In short, yes I do. BUT...

It all depends.  Avon is definitely not a get rich quick scheme.  How much you make depends all on how much effort you put forth.  Are you joining to get the discount, to make a few extra dollars, or to make it your full time business and only income?  You can do all of the above, it solely depends on you.

Selling to some family and friends alone, my sales awards are staying over $300.00 easily (and not all of my family even knows I sell Avon yet!).  Imagine if you are tossing brochures, tailgating, going to events, talking to people everywhere you go, marketing online, going door to door, going to businesses, and so forth... how much you could increase your income.

I, with all of my heart, believe Avon can be someone's only source of income... with effort!

So my not so easy answer is... it all depends on YOU!  You have to work hard, believe in yourself, and put forth your best effort.  But it's doable!

The great thing is though... you can give it a try for only $15.  Follow this link here to start earning money today or for more info!




No comments:

Post a Comment