Saturday, March 21, 2015

My first Avon blog!

     Welcome to my Avon blog!  A little confession first... I've never done a blog.  So bare with me.  I may not know blogging (yet!), but I do know Avon.. so it may be worth sticking around! lol
     I'm excited to bring you information on sales, reviews, products (existing and new), online only deals, and more.  I will be discussing and reviewing beauty and skincare products as I buy and try them for myself.  
     I've learned there's a lot of tips and tricks to being an Avon Independent Sales Representative.  I hope to share some of these with you along the way, for new reps or those of you interested in joining.  It's definitely a learning experience.  If you want to sell your products, you have to know your products.  

To take a look around at what Avon has to offer and current products go to my online AVON store here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment